You are here
Accounting Manager at Global Company
Great culture with exciting work environment
About Our Client
Global company expanding at a rapid pace with huge growth potential.
- Helps plan the overall operations of the general ledger areas and ensures achievement of goals and objectives either directly or through subordinate staff.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring all activities associated with maintaining the general ledger, including the monthly close process and review of all journal entries for direct reports.
- Ensure the accurate compilation analysis and reporting of financial data
- Partnering with the areas of accounts payable, payroll & revenue operations to ensure complete and accurate accounting for underlying transactions
- Perform monthly & quarterly transfer pricing calculations
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Six or more years accounting experience.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA).
- Accounting close processes experience.
- Experience interfacing with IT, Accounting and various functions, as well as various levels of management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and benefits