You are here
Growing Firm in King of Prussia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Own and take responsibility for all processes and functions within the accounting department: ensure financial information is recorded correctly.
- Complete all account reconciliations on a daily and monthly basis, including journal and accrual entries and revenue reconciliation.
- Create and analyze financial statements.
- Consolidate P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and related footnotes.
- Supervise accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and year-end reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance required.
- 5-10 years related accounting experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing business.
- Aptitude for organization in implementing new and creative processes.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.