You are here
Leading construction company looking for energetic manager!
Previous management experience required
About Our Client
Based in Illinois, our client has dozens of offices across the U.S with thousands of employees. By this, they have secured themselves as the leading contractor in their field with a broad portfolio of impressive projects. Although large on a national scale, they ensure to be well-connected with their respective communities. Their offices often work regionally, meaning that you can enjoy the close-knit relationships one forms at smaller firms, and allows you to work on projects reserved for the nations leading contractors.
Majority of responsibilities will related to:
- Oversight and management of AP/AR functions and personal
- Payroll review and tax preparation
- Financial Statement preparation
- Forecasting and project adjustments
- General ledger accounting
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years experience with job costing
- Must have experience with month end closing procedures
- Must have experience with construction accounting software (Navision, Peachtree, Timberline, or Great Plains, etc)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Understanding of project accounting
- Preferred candidates will have experience with a construction company.
What's on Offer
- Work with the nations leading contractor in their field
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision, 401k w/ match, PTO, paid holidays, etc.)
- A nurturing and fun work environment!