You are here
Dynamic Opportunity With A Growing Food Manufacturer
CLIENT HAS GROWN 4X OVER IN REVENUE IN LAST 4 YEARS
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in food manufacturing, packaging and supply chain solutions for it's customers. Having been around for over 50 years, they understand the in's and out's of the industry.
They're truly driven to be an extension of their clients to best serve their production needs. Not only are they capable of producing cleanly and efficiently, they also look to offer advice and best practice to who they partner with.
- Work with plant controllers to close general ledger and prepare accurate and complete monthly financial statements in accordance with professional standards
- Work with US Corporate headquarters Finance and FP&A teams to present monthly results as part of standard monthly procedure
- Review month-end balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations as part of standard monthly procedure
- Supervise staff members, schedule work, review assignments, and develop team members
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable and Payable departments
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of professional accounting literature
- Have the ability to apply technical accounting guidance to the everyday business accounting and operations
- Provide service to key internal customers, such as sales and operations functions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis through research to support finance function, including supporting schedules for internal and external reporting requirements
- Maintain and develop appropriate accounting processes, including review of internal controls and best practices, through analyzing current procedures and recommending changes
- Share best practices and learnings with other managers at the US Corporate headquarters
- Assist other corporate based accounting and finance functions, as needed
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from four-year college or university
· CPA highly desired
· 5-10 years of professional accounting experience
· Infor System21 experience preferred, but not required (other current ERP experience a plus)
· MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with ability to learn accounting software
· Occasional travel to be expected (10%)
What's on Offer
A chance to join a growing company in a leadership position and influence best practice at locations across the country!
$90,000 - $100,000 with great benefits.