You are here
Logistics Company seeks Accounting Manager to run international subsidary!
About Our Client
Leading Logistics Company!
- Manage monthly close process
- Ensure that all journal entries are booked accurately and timely.
- Review monthly P&L variances and provide explanations to significant variances.
- Perform monthly balance sheet review to ensure accuracy and proper support of key accounts.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting related to other key accounts.
- Provide analysis and reporting of key metrics involving the account. Identify and explain variances in spend versus budget and prior year.
- Manage the relationship between the accounting group and the other departments, as necessary.
- Assist in preparing analyses for quarterly review and annual audit by external auditors.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow the group.
- Perform ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Excel advanced skills (data analysis, pivot table, vlookup, etc) required
- Experience with SAP or ERP systems preferred
- Experience in Freight Forwarding or Logistics industries preferred
- Experience working with international business entities is preferred
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Target Bonus + Benefits!