You are here
Media Company seeks Accounting Manager
Opporuntity to lead and manage a growing finance function
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading media and entertainment company, located in Manhattan.
- Prepare and review appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintain the general ledger system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assist with regulatory reporting as applicable
- Coordinate the budget process
- Supervise accounting staff
- Ad-Hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
An ideal Accounting Manager candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related field
- MBA and/or CPA certified is preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Outstanding communication skills -- written and oral
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (required), including: the ability to create and utilize v-lookups, pivot tables, and other complex formulas.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, high energy level, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and impeccable integrity
What's on Offer
Commensurate on Experience.