You are here
High Growth Beauty & Cosmetics Brand, SAP Systems Knowledge Required
CPA a plus, Helping with Migration from Quickbooks to SAP
About Our Client
The company is a fast paced cosmetics organization with an entrepreneurial attitude, and laid back office atmosphere. The brand has made headway in major beauty & cosmetic channels, and is a unique player within the industry. There is a "hands on" mentality among the team, which allows all employees to wear multiple hats on any given project.
- Prepare and review journal entries, account and variance analyses and reconciliations
- Weekly and Monthly Reports, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, P&L Analysis, B/S reconciliation
- Assist in accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Prepare financial statements and reports to ensure accurate, timely information is available for management.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of the forecasts and other financial reports to provide support thus ensuring accurate, timely information is available for management and owners.
- Effectively manage and communicate cash flow related issues. This includes management of receivables, payables, cash balances, control mechanisms and timely deposits of all funds.
- Resolve problems and ensure maintenance of the accounting systems and equipment to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Coordinate and manage the day to day operations of the general accounting and cash and treasury areas; establish, monitor, and enforce policies and procedures to guide financial decisions.
- Identify and remediate deficiencies.
- Own key account reconciliations, including accounts receivable, deferred revenue, straight line rent, fixed assets (and much more!)-all while collaborating with both finance and various teams across the organization
- Assist in Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation
- Analyze company expenses and spend through creation of expense variance analysis and cash spend reporting, plus determine necessary monthly accruals
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred
- SAP experience a must
- Advance analytics and Excel Skills.
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- Retail and/or wholesale experience preferred
- Public accounting and/or Retail accounting experience a plus
- Proven operational and managerial skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational and accounting challenges
- Solid organizational skills along with an aptitude for information technology
- Aptitude for numbers, analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities and deliverables under the pressure of deadlines with composure.
- Self-starter; works independently and exhibits high degree of motivation, bias for action and a passion for innovation.
- Unfazed by the challenges of developing systems and processes from scratch.
What's on Offer
Generous benefits package, opportunity to contribute to 401k, entrepreneurial environment, management opportunity, competitive salary, company laptop, pre-tax commuter benefits.