You are here
An Opportunity With Rapidly Growing, Sales Oriented Manufacturing Firm
Be A Leader For An Evolving Accounting Department!
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and agile private company that has built a leading position globally over the last 50 years through an innovative suite of products and services that continue to set new standards.
Headquartered in Europe and with a global footprint of sales offices, factories and distribution partners in over 50 countries world-wide, our client works in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions.
The company is sales led with a global team of sales representatives and specialists actively approaching end users to provide application expertise, excellent advice, and product solutions and training to ensure that customers are satisfied.
The company combines a unique mixture of global operational reach and multi-national professionalism with an entrepreneurial, agile culture and style oriented towards impact. Held by long-term, private equity oriented shareholders, the company is focused on long-term growth and value creation for shareholders, employees and customers.
- Manage financial reporting, P&L and Balance Sheet responsibilities for our North America customer focused operations
- Work closely with our US President & CFO to identify and measure ways for improving the profitability of our plant and firm operations
- Work hand in hand with leaders across different company departments to ensure best practices
- Drive improved financial performance by identifying and executing opportunities to increase margins, sales and operational efficiency
- Cash flow management
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and fiscal requirements
- Ensure compliance with the Global Internal Control Framework and Accounting Manual
- Manage the annual budgeting process for the North American region
- Complete monthly financial reporting requirements
- Provide accurate monthly financial forecasts
- Professionalization of finance organization and management and development of the local Finance & Control team
- Reporting to President US with dotted-line to CFO (Europe based)
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting; CPA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in accounting and minimum 3 years of experience as a leader
- Strong proven understanding of sales oriented (growing) organizations of manufactured products
- Solid knowledge of relevant accounting standards
- Good understanding of internal control requirements
- Experience with ERP systems and MS Office. (Experience with Lotus Notes, Cognos Suite and SQL tools is a plus)
- Resilient personality
- Self-starter, willing to go the extra mile and proactive
- On the ball, hands-on and an eye for detail
- Analytically strong, on top of the numbers and able to generate insight
- Able to think strategically but is also pragmatic and close to day-to-day operations
- Ambitious and motivated to perform and deliver results
- Able and willing to perform a leadership role and become a sparring partner to the organization
- Strong communicator and ability to influence
- Ability to work at all levels
- Assessment and implementation of new processes
- Ability to travel as needed, primarily to US plant in southern Wisconsin
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a company who's looking to grow exponentially over the next 3 years and make North America one of their most profitable regions worldwide.
Offer would be $105,000 - $120,000 with fantastic benefits and company culture!