You are here
Growth role with strong leadership.
Exciting opportunity to join a Food and Beverage organization.
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing beverage company located in the Greater Los Angeles area. Their mission is to remove any obstacle between you and the most natural and flavored health drink they make.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to accounting management, budget reporting, cost accounting and contractor payroll.
- Participates in the preparation of all financial statements and reports.
- Manage the installation and maintenance of accounting processes and records.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, product cost, operating expenses, and balance sheet sub-ledgers.
- Participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Establishes system controls of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting required.
- Minimum 3 years of financial management experience with increasing responsibility in a manufacturing environment.
- Food and Beverage industry highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Supervisory experience in the accounting reporting areas.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and financial math.
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables and VLookup experience.
- Experience with Quickbooks and ERP systems.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation with great benefits.
- Clear path towards leadership within the company.