You are here
Manager position with high visibility throughout growing eCommerce organization!
Opportunity to be challenged and develop skill sets as an Accounting Manager!
About Our Client
Our client focuses on bringing sustainable health and wellness to people all over the world, from its employees to its customers. They believe that a good life starts with good health and they want to help as many people as possible enjoy a good life. This company helps people all over the country achieve their health and wellness goals, one product at a time.
- Complete month-end close activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare journal entries and other accounting transactions, maintain overall accuracy and integrity of the general ledger, and ensure that financial statements are GAAP compliant
- Identify cost saving opportunities and recommend actions to enhance profitability.
- Collaborate with other departments and information required for accounting analysis.
- Analytics and ability to derive conclusions from data to help facilitate business decisions.
- Oversee and ensure effective control and analysis of general ledger accounts.
- Lead team in execution and coordination of monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes and internal reporting, including review of work papers, analyses and other documentation supporting the monthly close process and month end balances across all accounts.
- Ensure all account reconciliations, including bank reconciliations, are prepared and current for all General Ledger accounts and prepare/review monthly account flux analyses.
- Cash Management
- Manage external audit process, including preparation of audit schedules ("PBCs") and direct interaction with external auditors.
- Communicate regularly with the Controller regarding all major issues impacting financial operations and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years progressive work experience with 2+ years Public Accounting firm.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to report results in terms of operational effectiveness.
- Willing to take on challenges in a fast pace environment
- BA/BS degree in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and Financial Reporting.
- Strong writing skills and previous experience documenting policies and procedures.
- Strong Communication Skills. This position works closely with Controller, CFO and others.
- Must possess hands-on functional expertise including working knowledge of Enterprise-level accounting solutions
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision), matching 401k
- Opportunity for monthly team bonuses
- Full gourmet kitchen
- In-office Crossfit gym with free classes
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases