You are here
Exciting opportunity for fast growing international company!
Opportunity to be challenged, and use advanced skill sets
About Our Client
My client is a distributor of high-quality nutraceuticals. Their company believes in making a positive difference in the health of people all over the world!
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Oversees and manages maintenance of fixed asset records by coordinating with other divisions; trains accounting staff on proper fixed assets record-keeping and maintenance.
- Actively participates in performance management, performance review and evaluation, hiring and termination, issuing of disciplinary notices, training, and other management processes and carries out management responsibilities in accordance to company policies, regulations and local, state, and federal employment law
The Successful Applicant
- Must be conversational in Japanese.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related degree and 5+ years relevant accounting experience.
- Must have in-depth GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) knowledge and is able to proficiently apply GAAP in all accounting areas of work.
- Must be proficient in working with accounting systems/software, such as Ecometry, and must also be a quick learner, able to adapt to changing processes and technologies.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation with full benefits.
- Great place to grow career within a face paced industry.