You are here
Accounting Operations Manager - Advertising Exp Essential
Fast Growth Business operating the Advertising space
Advertising Expereice Essential
About Our Client
My client is an International Advertising business with offices in New York and San Francisco. Headquartered in the UK, they are looking to expand their operation in North America.
Reporting to the Managing Director of North America, your responsibilities will focus on:
- Oversee financial close of all accounts and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with company's accounting procedures and appropriate GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Coordinating the collection, integrity, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data
- Liaison for external audits. Manage and coordinate all aspects of various financial and operational audits.
- Develops, implements, and maintains internal control procedures
- Review and approve all journal entries and analysis completed by accounting team members
- Identify and develop financial close and reporting process improvements to maximize the efficiency of the accounting team
- Oversee day-to-day operations of accounting team (accounts receivable and accounts payable) along with ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience within Advertising/Media Agencies and be comfortable operating in a fast paced, high growth environment.
There will be some travel involved along with the ability to work from home for a proportion of the time.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits.