You are here
Accounts Payable Analyst - Fashion Group
Ambitious and energetic AP looking to move up the chain of command
Prior AP experience is a must, previous apparel experience is beneficial
About Our Client
A leading accessible luxury group since 1984 and in full expansion, delivers the "accessible dream" to a global clientele with design name brands.
As the AP Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Enter vendor invoices in ERP system (Elite)
- Maintain vendor files and respond to vendor inquiries
- Create payable and disbursement batch
- Create ACH payments to employees
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding their expenses
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Review and audit employee expense report via online application, Concur
- Setup and processing of 1099 vendors and annual reporting to IRS
- Create and mail out checks
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an AP Analyst who will be responsible for working in a high volume, multi-organization environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Accounting Software; Concur experience preferred
What's on Offer
401K plan, health/dental/vision plan, competitive salary, career advancement opportunities, gym membership discounts and discounts on company products, generous vacation and calendar holidays.