You are here
Accounts Payable Associate Needed!
- Accounts Payable Associate needed for Digital Media Corporation!
- Bachelors Degree a MUST!
About Our Client
World Re known Digital Media Corporation is seeking a dynamic Accounts Payable Associate to join the Accounting Staff!
As the Accounts Payable Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Perform expense reports review on a daily basis using Concur/Netsuite, making sure all expenses are in compliance with company and other internal policies.
- Constant follow up on all issues for quick resolution.
- Extreme attention to detail, neatness and organizational skills.
- Analyze documentation associated with invoice payments. This includes purchase order, payments terms, tax, shipping, payment type, and familiar with tax accrual process.
- Interface with administrative staff as well as external vendors and always in a professional and courteous manner
The Successful Applicant
As the Accounts Payable Associate, your background will consist of:
- 1-3 years of experience ideal
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Concur/Netsuite software packages
- Basic fundamental accounting knowledge required
- An individual who takes pride in the accuracy of their work; is able to recognize problems and address them quickly; strives to be an active, committed team member & is willing to spend the extra effort to ensure the success of the department
- Honesty, curiosity, dependability, flexibility, self-motivation, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently and to function as a team member are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good organization skills
- Strong skills with MS Outlook, Excel & Word require
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package + Work-Life Balance