You are here
Accounts Payable Associate
International Luxury Goods Company, Looking for a Junior Accountant!
Focus on Accounts Payable, Fluent in French is a plus!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fashion company within the retail industry here in New York City, with a rapidly growing global presence.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing expenses
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- 1099 maintenance
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Process Customer payments
- Assist with Customer Credit Card payments
- Assist with Collections
- Regularly tabulate data and compile necessary reports
- Work closely with Sr. Accountant
The Successful Applicant
- Must know Microsoft Excel
- SAP and/or Navision a plus
- 2-3 years of experience
- AAS or Bachelors
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401k match, generous vacation plan, quarterly clothing allowance.