You are here
Accounts Payable Clerk
USD17 - USD20 per hour (USD35,357 - USD41,597)
About Our Client
Our client is within the Consumer Goods industry and located in Midtown, New York City.
Key Responsibilities -
Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Maintain knowledge of the company's policies as they relate to accounts payable department, and enforce compliance.
- Processes invoices, check requisitions, and employee expense reports for payment
- Review and process supplier invoices in the system through data entry and upload, ensuring appropriate multi-match, if applicable.
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Resolves budget-related issues with the Office of Budget and Planning
- Ensures that the accounts payable files and records are keep up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements -
- Associate's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excel competency including knowledge of v-lookup and pivot tables
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytic skills
- Ability to follow up to completion
- Positive Attitude
What's on Offer
- Great Location
- Conveniently accessible via 5 different subway lines
- Free food!