You are here
Accounts Payable Clerk
USD20 - USD25 per hour (USD41,597 - USD51,996)
Free Bagels and Fruit EVERYDAY!
About Our Client
A luxury retail company based in Midtown, New York City.
Key Responsibilities -
Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Maintain knowledge of the company's policies as they relate to accounts payable department, and enforce compliance.
- Processes invoices, check requisitions, and employee expense reports for payment
- Review and process supplier invoices in the system through data entry and upload, ensuring appropriate multi-match, if applicable.
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Resolves budget-related issues with the Office of Budget and Planning
- Ensures that the accounts payable files and records are keep up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements -
- Associates degree in Finance or Accounting or 2+ years experience in a Accounting position
- Excel competency - performing v-lookups and pivot tables
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytic skills
- Ability to follow up to completion
- Positive Attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to health and dental benefits
- Located in Midtown, New York City
- unlimited growth opportunity