You are here
Accounts Payable - Construction
Excellent opportunity to join a stable and growing company!
Join a fun and energetic construction company!
About Our Client
My client is a leading construction company located in New York City. They are looking for an Accounts Payable specialist that is looking to grow their career. The company has clients in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. They are looking for someone that wants to join a company that cares about their employees.
- Approve policies regarding accounts payable are effectively carried out and all procedures are working efficiently
- Process vendor and subcontractor invoices and payments
- Enter purchase orders and modifications into computer system
- Update Certificates of Insurance for subcontractors
- Able to hand high volume of paid invoices
- Process waivers and special exemption forms for specific projects in an efficient and accurate manner
- Provide direction and leadership to the accounts payable team bu providing oversight of daily activities
- Communicate with Controller, Project Managers, Vendors and Executives
- Adhere to the Company's core values
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience with Accounts Payable within the construction industry
- Experience with Timberline/Sage
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Able to interact professionally with senior level staff
- Excellent customer service
What's on Offer
Very competitive base and bonus package, medical is fully paid for plus other excellent benefits.