You are here
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounts Payable Coordinator for a Wholesale company
Start within week, need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
About Our Client
A rapidly expanding Wholesale Company located in Midtown, New York City.
Key Responsibilities -
Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Maintain knowledge of the company's policies as they relate to accounts payable department, and enforce compliance.
- Processes invoices, check requisitions, and employee expense reports for payment
- Review and process supplier invoices in the system through data entry and upload, ensuring appropriate multi-match, if applicable.
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Resolves budget-related issues with the Office of Budget and Planning
- Ensures that the accounts payable files and records are keep up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements -
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or Finance or 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts is a plus
- Excel competency including knowledge of V-Lookup and Pivot Tables
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytic skills
- Ability to follow up to completion
- Positive Attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits
- Convenient Location
- Unlimited growth opportunity!
- Company incentives!