You are here
Accounts Payable Coordinator
- newly created AP position with a growing company
- seeking motivated professional looking for career growth
About Our Client
A leading manufacturing company in central New Jersey.
This individual will be responsible for timely and accurate postings and recordings of AP and payable for all locations. The individual will post invoices, make payments, and perform other duties by analyzing information from AP reports. Other duties will include clerical duties such as answering phones and organization of paper work.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's preferred, Associate's accepted
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excel and Quick books experience
What's on Offer
- Great base salary with option for bonus
- Full time - perm positions