You are here
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounts Payable Clerk
About Our Client
Our Client is a well know non-profit organization, located in Manhattan and is seeking a strong Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Setup of vendor details in both the accounting and banking systems; keeping vendor data current.
- Process data - entry of payment requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all the payment requests are in compliance with disbursement policies and procedures. This includes ensuring disbursements are properly authorized, are supported by proper documentations and are mathematically accurate.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and IRC staff on the status of payment inquiries.
- File paid invoices, executed checks and ACH payments.
- Update signature authorities in RescueNet as employee payment approval signatory received.
- Other task assigned by the supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience or related experience in bookkeeping, accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computerized A/P and or accounting systems and experience with financial related software ( excel , accounting packages
- Associate Degree
- The position will work in Manhattan
- Standard office work environment
What's on Offer
Temporarly position, and attractive hourly rate. Starting asap.