You are here
Accounts Payable Coordinator
New York based Accounts Payable Coordinator in Consumer Goods industry
New York,AP,Accounts Payable,Coordinator,CPG,Consumer Goods
About Our Client
New York based (midtown Manhattan) family-owned wholesale consumer Products Company, offers one of the nation's most comprehensive portfolios of products. With operations in Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. With the crucial collaboration of these partners. This impressive roster of brands, accounts and relationships positions my client as a major supplier in the CPG marketplace.
Beautiful office that was newly renovated with large windows and new common spaces for meetings and a multitude of social events that take place weekly for employees.
As the midtown Manhattan AP Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Enter vendor invoices in ERP system (Elite)
- Maintain vendor files and respond to vendor inquiries
- Create payable and disbursement batch
- Create ACH payments to employees
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding their expenses
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Review and audit employee expense report via online application, Concur
- Setup and processing of 1099 vendors and annual reporting to IRS
- Create and mail out checks
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an AP Coordinator who will be responsible for working in a high volume, multi-organization environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Accounting Software; Concur experience preferred
What's on Offer
For the midtown Manhattan AP Coordinator role, will offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K) with matching, paid vacation, personal time off and 11 paid company holidays