You are here
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Accounts Payable Coordinator Opportunity with a Growing Company
Accounts Payable Coordinator - Entry Level
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in their industry and growing.
The AP Coordinator will:
- Process and schedule timely payment of all invoices for purchases and expenses
- Handle and process purchase order through workflow imaging system (VIM) invoices in SAP
- Follow up on blocked invoices due to 3 way match results
- Responsible for invoices through the workflow and process the invoice for payment
- Process expense reports and check request from (VIM)
- Review weekly payment proposal and make necessary adjustment
- Mail and file checks weekly
- AP customer service for all inquiries regarding the status of an invoice and payment for external and internal request
- Create weekly reports such as: Payment method, Open payables report, and parked documents
- Duties and projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The AP Coordinator candidate will have:
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years experience
- Proficient in English (verbal & written), and Spanish is a PLUS!
- Comfortable with broad range of responsibilities
- SAP experience is a PLUS!
- Strong communication skills and detailed oriented
- Team player
What's on Offer
Full time Accounts Payable Coordinator position with excellent benefits and room for growth!