You are here
Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager (Temp to Perm)
Located in Manhattan
About Our Client
Micheal Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in accounting and finance recruitment in the greater New York market.
- Audit vendor invoices and/or employee expense reports
- Code and input vendor invoices to payable module
- Respond to external and internal queries timely
- Assist with reconciliations of all AP sub-ledgers during month end close.
- Assist in quarterly reviews and year end audits
- Other duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field of study.
- 3-5 year's experience in an accounts payable/accounting role.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills: both written and spoken
- Ability to work well in fast paced, dead-line driven environment
What's on Offer
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Competitive compensation