You are here
Accounts Payable Manager
Advertising company seeks Accounts Payable Manager to oversee AP department
Opportunity to work for a great organization with an amazing company culture!
About Our Client
Our client is an independently owned ad agency based with locations in the US and international.
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor accounts payable for entire portfolio and coordinate with staff.
- Process payments of approved invoices as selected by Management.
- Oversee and manage duties and responsibilities of AP Specialists.
- Oversee the proper tracking and timely payment of invoices.
- Communicate regularly with accounts receivable.
- Interact with vendors and/or management personnel as needed to ensure all vendor issues are handled effectively.
- Set up new Vendors and ensure proper documentation has been provided for tax and insurance purposes.
- Enter, post, pay-online and or prepare Manual check as needed.
- Special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for the ideal Accounts Payable Manager include:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree, preferable if in Finance, Mathematics, Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience as an Accounts Payable Manager.
- Must be proficient Microsoft applications - Word and Excel.
- Advertising/media accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage a staff of 3.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), and follow-up effectively with all levels within the organization and vendors.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package and great benefits!