You are here
Accounts Payable Specialist - Biotechnology
Work for a newly establish Finance Department in Cambridge MA
Direct Access to Finance Business Partner and other Directors
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading supplier of research tools for scientists across the globe. They specialize specifically with antibodies. The Company is expanding throughout Asia, Europe, and the America's and is looking for a driven Accounting professional to take part in the journey. The US headquarters are located in Cambridge.
The Accounts Payable Specialist - Biotechnology candidates background should encompass the following.
- Assist with reviewing and processing invoices and credit memos for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Assist with daily and weekly payment processing.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries including payment status and statement of account issues.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with month end close procedures including researching postings and open POs.
- Seek to improve processes, develop best practices and ensure quality results.
- Work closely with a team of 3 other AP specialists
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related degree
- Previous AP experience
- Experience working with Oracle
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient Excel skills
- Great team worker
Successful applicants should apply below for consideration within 48 hours.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Dental, and 401k
- Located in Boston
- Opportunity to work for an International entity
- Commuter Benefits
- Direct Access to Company Higher-ups