You are here
Accounts Payable Specialist - TEMP TO HIRE
Looking for an AP Superstar!!!!
Free Food and Drinks - what else could be better?
About Our Client
Our client is a Beverage company who has just relocated from New York to Denver. They are looking for outstanding candidates to join the team.
They recently featured on The Ellen Show and have some of the biggest names in the Entertainment World investing in their product!
You never know who might drop into office!
Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Maintain knowledge of the company's policies as they relate to accounts payable department, and enforce compliance.
- Processes invoices, check requisitions, and employee expense reports for payment
- Review and process supplier invoices in the system through data entry and upload, ensuring appropriate multi-match, if applicable.
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Resolves budget-related issues with the Office of Budget and Planning
- Ensures that the accounts payable files and records are keep up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements -
- Associate's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Full-cycle accounts payable experience, processing up to 300 invoices per week
- Excel competency including knowledge of v-lookup and pivot tables
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytic skills
- Ability to follow up to completion
- Positive Attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits
- Convenient Location
- Expanding Company
- Contract to hire position
- Great exposure