You are here
Accounts Payable Specialist
Exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning general contractor!
Work closely with CFO on projects as they take on significant growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned General Contractor that has made a name for themselves in the Chicagoland area for over four decades. They have won a multitude of awards for their services and have managed to grow their small family sized company into a 6-digit revenue operation. Their projects include many well-known buildings in the Chicagoland area ranging in everything from manufacturing, retail, health care, hospitality, and many more.
Their growth have spurted in the past year, and with orders stacking up, the growth it set to continue without a stop in sight.
Although they have a smaller sized accounting department, they are making a name for themselves as a leading general contractor in Chicago. As their accounts payable specialist your primary responsibility will be to provide day-to-day AP duties and assist the accounting manager, junior accountant and CFO.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- 2+ years experience in an AP role or similar
- Construction accounting experience required
- Quick learner and strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Viewpoint accounting software experience or similar recommended
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain a deep understanding in the construction industry. You will work closely with senior management and be exposed to all aspects of the business.
You will also receive
- Competitive pay + benefits
- Autonomous work environment
- Friendly staff! Company has regular outings with both inside and field staff