You are here
Accounts Payable Specialist
Unlimited growth opportunity!
About Our Client
Our client is within the Consumer Goods industry and located in Midtown, New York City.
Key Responsibilities -
Under the direction of the Assistant Controller, the Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for:
- Maintain knowledge of the company's policies as they relate to accounts payable department, and enforce compliance.
- Processes invoices, check requisitions, and employee expense reports for payment
- Review and process supplier invoices in the system through data entry and upload, ensuring appropriate multi-match, if applicable.
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Resolves budget-related issues with the Office of Budget and Planning
- Ensures that the accounts payable files and records are keep up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements -
- Associate's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Great Plains is required
- Advanced Excel is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytic skills
- Ability to follow up to completion
- Positive Attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits
- Convenient Location
- Expanding Company
- Contract to hire position
- Great exposure