You are here
- Seeking a driven Accounts Payable Clerk
- Well established Non-Profit Organization in New York
About Our Client
Well established Non-Profit Organization located in Manhattan.
- Review and record all expenses in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with the Finance Department Operations team to process payments (Checks, ACHs and Wires) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage monthly outstanding check lists
- Handle all banking issues related to Accounts Payable (e.g. issue stop payments and voids for outstanding checks)
- Prepare and distribute 1099s.
- Maintain/organize an efficient filing system
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Experience in non-profit organizations
- Ability to maintain an on-line accounts payable database
- Ability to handle confidential materials.
- Excellent computer skills, including spreadsheet applications
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with benefits