You are here
- Accounts Payable at NYC Based Real Estate Firm
- Specializing in Real Estate Investment
About Our Client
A Manhattan based real estate firm, specializing in full service investment opportunities. The company has built up a network of clients which are served both internationally and domestic. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for processing a full A/P cycle for entire company.
- Review invoices for accuracy of proper approval and coding.
- Enter high volume of vendor invoices for a portfolio of 12 residential buildings and commercial properties.
- Issue 500+ checks for end of month payables.
- Cut weekly checks for Check Requests, T&Es, Reimbursements, all utilities, and credit cards.
- Process payment via ACH and Direct Pay.
- Set up new vendors.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Reconcile vendor accounts for discrepancies to minimize any possible discrepancies of G/L coding.
- Prepare and facilitate monthly A/P meeting for budget and cash flow forecast.
- Maintain archives for the proper filing of paid invoices and contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of prior commercial real estate experience, particularly with extensive financial analyses and data management knowledge
- Experience using property management and accounting software (i.e. Yardi)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Pivot Tables, and V-lookups is highly desirable
- Strong consulting, oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a complex team environment across multiple departments
- A self-starter that has the ability to work under minimum supervision and manage tight deadlines
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative industry, you will also have access to longevity and communication through the company. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package including 401K and health benefits. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!