You are here
Accounts Payable at NYC Based Technology Startup Firm
Technology Startup in need of immediately available Accounts Payable
About Our Client
Our client is a Manhattan based start-up technology firm specializing in consolidating across different platforms, and has shortly become one of the industry leaders in social and media content. The company has built up a network of clients which are served both internationally and domestic. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for processing a full A/P cycle for entire company.
- Processing 40-50 invoices on a weekly basis.
- Cut weekly checks for Check Requests, T&Es, Reimbursements, all utilities, and credit cards.
- Issue Security Deposit Refund checks
- Process payment via ACH and Direct Pay.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Reconcile vendor accounts for discrepancies to minimize any possible discrepancies of G/L coding.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of prior Technology experience
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Pivot Tables, and V-lookups is highly desirable
- Strong consulting, oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a complex team environment across multiple departments
- A self-starter that has the ability to work under minimum supervision and manage tight deadlines
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what's trending in all businesses worldwide. Open to an incredible work environment - fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!