You are here
- Start up pharmaceutical company looking for an Accounts Payable professional!
- Accounts Payable Professional
About Our Client
Pharmaceutical company that is growing in their industry.
- A/P Duties: Post invoices/print checks/make payments; and prepare by analyzing, receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling various A/P reports.
- Process and reconcile employee expense reports and credit cards on a monthly basis.
- Process new customer and vendor contracts and maintain vendor files.
- Review and verify Vendor Invoices and Check request for multiple Companies.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Ensure that payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Vendor data management.
- Assist in the Preparation of Monthly General Conditions Invoices.
- Maintains accounting ledgers of accounts.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Works closely with purchasing department to ensure timely processing and payment of obligations.
- Receive and input both paper based and electronic invoices and expense reports
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of accounts payable experience or degree in Finance/Accounting
- Ability to track budget expenses
- Attention to Detail / High degree of accuracy
- Ability to analyze data
- General knowledge of GAAP
- Must multi-task
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with Great Plains / Microsoft Dynamics / Crystal Reports is a big plus
- Familiarity with SOX and requirements around accounts payable is preferred
- Sales and Use Tax experience a plus
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Bonus + Benefits