You are here
- Accounts Payable Position
- Great opportunity with room for growth
About Our Client
Fast growing tech start-up in New York City
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will hold a BS/BA, relish working in a team environment, be proficient in Excel, and know how important it is to pay great attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This is a full-time, perm opportunity that offers a very competitive starting salary and the full suite of benefits.