You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a educational institution.
- Maintain knowledge of the School's policies as they relate to the Business Office and enforce compliance.
- Verify vendor accounts and maintain updated W-9 forms and tax exemption forms on file.
- Reconcile accounts payable entries by comparing system reports to balances and vendor statements.
- Allocate expenses to accounts and departments by analyzing invoices and expense reports.
- Assist with internal and external inquiries in relation to purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Receive and verify American Express expenses, reimbursement requests, and petty cash requests for proper authorization.
- Assist with the Accounts Payable month-end process.
- Prepare schedules for quarterly review and year-end audit.
- Ensure that accounts payable files and vendor records are organized and kept up-to-date.
- May assist in analysis and interpretation of accounting records for use by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Knowledge of basic accounting concepts is required.
- At least two years' experience using accounting software (Financial Edge/Education Edge preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
- Strong attention to detail, vendor relationships and data entry skills.
- Must be extremely well organized and able to manage time effectively.
- Working and technical knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
What's on Offer
This is a temp-perm position.