You are here
Accounts Receivable Analyst
USD60,000 - USD65,000
- Leading manufacturing company in the Westchester County region
- Seeking a strong A/R professional with experience in deduction resolution
About Our Client
- Contact customers to secure payment and motivate them to promptly pay invoices and invalid deductions.
- Research and resolve customer deductions; with business partners resolve contested items or recommend appropriate action. Issue credits or contact customer to collect unauthorized deductions.
- Prepare, verify and complete data entry of pricing, promotional, return and or other credit memo documents.
- Communicate problems and opportunities related to customer payment and/or pending orders with corresponding customer A/P and procurement departments, field sales/management, customer service and credit management
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate or advanced excel skills required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of deduction resolution and analytical reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits