You are here
Accounts Receivable/ Cash Application Specialist
Nationally recognized financial institution
6 month contract with potential for extension
About Our Client
A national financial institution are seeking an Accounts Receivable/ Cash Application specialist to join the team for a 6 month temp contract leading all the way up to Christmas. There is a high potential for the role to be extended.
- Transact commission client detail within an automated cash application system and process all exceptions efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring all cash is recorded to the general ledger and obtaining approval from the Cash Applications Supervisor for any exceptions.
- Responsible for all month-end closing activities including production and cash balancing, as well as, suspense reconciliation.
- Responsible for processing all cash payments and commitment activations prior to month-end or the customer's next billing cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & Word
- Experience with NetSuite or similar CRM Software
- Track record of improving processes and driving efficiencies
- Ability to proactively execute on individual job duties
What's on Offer
6 month long temporary position leading up to Christmas, with a high chance of a further 3 month extension in the New Year. Competitive Hourly Rate.