You are here
Accounts Receivable Clerk
USD18 - USD25 per hour (USD37,437 - USD51,996)
- Looking for an eager, detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Temp to perm opportunity with tremendous growth opportunity
About Our Client
Fun start up company!
- Perform accounts receivable collection calls and answer calls from existing clients regarding past due invoices and establishing payment arrangements.
- Respond to client inquiries via phone and e-mail regarding account or billing issues.
- Apply customer payments timely and accurately into the accounting system and electronically prepare and scan deposits to bank.
- Manage client billing and collections
- Evaluate, research, and validate requests for customer account adjustments. Make necessary and accurate adjustments to accounts in accordance with company and departmental policies.
- Perform special projects or tasks as assigned by the management team
- Follows up on requests, internal requests, and escalated issues.
- Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments.
- Reconcile deposits, chargebacks, credit cards, and bank statements
The Successful Applicant
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy level.
- Strong phone and conflict management skills.
- Computer proficiency on MS Office - Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving/analytical skills with an ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be highly organized.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What's on Offer
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Optional benefits
- Competitive hourly rate