You are here
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Global Law firm seeks Accounts Recievable Coordinator
High upside for professional development
About Our Client
Lawyers are recognized globally among the top practitioners in respective fields. Nonlegal professional staff share the same commitment to excellence and service.
- Work closely with partners and clients for timely and routine collection of assigned inventory.
- Maintain close communication with Partners and internal billing department for effective resolution of client account issues, including the immediate notification of any problematic matters to the Partners and Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Update and maintain account status in the accounting system
- Work with Billing Coordinators to obtain information required to facilitate the payment of outstanding invoices.
- Utilize effective interpersonal skills necessary for communication with all levels of firm personnel.
Create and maintain Excel client schedules for follow up of past due receivables.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Excel
- Preferred experience with Elite or Aderant
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- College degree required
Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in a law firm
What's on Offer
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full benefits package available.