You are here
Accounts Receivable - French Speaking
Work as a Credit & Collection Representative at a Manufacturer of Consumer Goods
French Speaking skills required
About Our Client
Industrial Manufacturer of consumer goods located in West Newton, MA. The company is rapidly expanding and is looking to build up their accounting team. The Accounts Receivable - French Speaking will assist collections with French clients.
- Collection of receivables
- Prioritizing accounts with past due balances, establishing timely payments, and arranging pay plans
- Communicate with customers and related internal departments to resolve disputed items
- Respond to credit inquiries
- Run aging and project targets for each month's cycle
- Review daily credit hold report and release orders
- Review, research and resolve customer deduction issues
- Review and recommend accounts that should be placed for collection
- Assist in preparation of customer checks for cash applicators
- Initiate Proof of Deliveries and notify accounts of results
- Keep updated records with financial and other pertinent information organized and accessible
- Call listed references for new account applications
- Review and work with sales and customer service on orders on hold
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree.
- Proficient with computer software, preferably SAP (Other ERP systems are acceptable).
- Knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to stay organized. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefit Program
- Company Perks
- Easy commute to the heart of Boston
- Work for a growing company