You are here
Accounts Receivable Lead - Luxury Goods
Rapidly growing luxury goods organization looking for an AR Lead
Prior experience in A/R a must, consumer goods experience a plus
About Our Client
International luxury goods organization that recently extended its business to the United States. Rapidly growing in the market and is showing no signs of slowing. Offices are brand new and richly furnished with an open concept to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Oversee daily operations for credit, collections and cash applications, and ensure all procedures are being followed.
- Serve as a backup in all accounts receivable tasks, as needed.
- Determine appropriate staffing needs and assist with hiring to these needs.
- Review daily cash applications and ensure all cash receipts are applied correctly.
- Review daily reconciliations of credit card receipts between the merchant portal system and the accounting system.
- Review and assist with reconciliations of customer accounts.
- Review and approve manual credit card charges for customer receipts. Assist with processing the credit card charges, as needed.
- Review collection reports and assist with collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Research and address complex customer issues and ensure issues are resolved fully and in a timely manner.
- Help develop sound, acceptable credit and collection policies and procedures.
- Create and review customer reports to ensure accuracy of customer accounts.
- Reconcile intercompany billing on a monthly basis.
- Assist management with analyzing accounts receivable reports.
- Support management in all related accounts receivable functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Business. If degree is not in Accounting or Business, equivalent accounting experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of accounts receivable experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Prior accounting system experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus potential, flexible vacation and PTO plan. Potential for equity options and regular employee events in and around the office space.