You are here
Accounts Receivable Manager - Cosmetics
Rapidly growing cosmetics organization looking for an AR Manager
Previous A/R experience required, prefer consumer goods background
About Our Client
Publicly traded cosmetics leader, one of the fastest growing organizations in the extremely competitive market to date. Offices are located in the heart of Manhattan in one of the most well recognized buildings in the world. Newly renovated and expanded, the offices are open to promote teamwork and communication across departments.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Accounts Receivable department including invoicing, collections, chargebacks and reconciliations.
- Manage, train, and provide guidance to AR Staff
- Resolve and respond to escalated issues including shipping and invoicing errors
- Work with Chargeback Specialist and Collections Manager to research and resolve chargeback and collections issues
- Manage weekly and monthly web sale reconciliations for multiple brands
- Assist in gathering supporting documentation for external audits
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Assist with other projects and tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 Years' Experience
- Accounting major preferred
- Ability to multi-task and perform on deadline
- Strongly detail oriented and analytical individual
- Ability to collaborate on a team as well as work successfully independently
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package with bonus potential. Great vacation and PTO plans with potential for remote work access. Company provides large discounts on corporate products.