You are here
Accounts Receivable Manager - Ontario
- New Opening for an accounts receivable manager to join a food retail business
- Growing business looking for a progressive AR Manager in Ontario!
About Our Client
Our client distributes a wide range of products for a broad range of customers' needs from children items, pet products, to everyday household items and much more. They currently have over 1,200 SKUs and sell both domestically and internationally. Through this growth they now require an accounts receivable manager.
The Accounts Receivable Manager is tasked with monitoring and settling receivables across several different online marketplaces. This position has great potential for growth and diverse responsibilities. He or she shall report to the Controller and work with any and all personnel to ensure tasks are completed. The AR Manager will interface with various department managers and company executives.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing
- Assure timely collection of monies due to the company
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Assure the proper settlement of customer refunds and various fees charged by each online marketplace.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Aggregate sales tax collection data from marketplaces
- Prepare weekly cash collection forecasts
- Assist with other department duties as needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with month-end close
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience including accounts receivable
- Exposure to supervising staff
- Understanding of basic double entry accounting and bookkeeping
- Ability to manage deadlines and accurately process data under time limited restraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
$60,000 to $75,000 plus benefits