You are here
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- International Software Company
- Fast paced business rapidly growing
About Our Client
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for:
- Making calls to to past due customers to obtain payment.
- Follow up on all payments that are delinquent.
- Manage the AR portfolio to maintain a low percentage of non payment over 90 days
- Maintain neat, orderly documents and collection contact files.
- Maintain credit notes in system on all customer contact
- Gather credit information on credit applications
- Resolves billing/payment disputes by researching account history
- Consistently follows up with clients to bring quick closure to billing issues. Brings all account billing/payment posting errors to supervisor's attention for account adjustment approval.
- Verifies and coordinates customer refunds.
- Post cash and apply to receivable based on customer remittance instructions.
- Process daily bank deposit which includes, opening mail, copying checks and creating a daily list of checks received.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of AR or Credit experience
- Must work well with customers and able to solve billing issues
- Reliable and with strong work ethic
What's on Offer