You are here
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Great opportunity!
- START ASAP!
About Our Client
The Retail organization is located in Midtown, New York City.
In this role as the Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for -
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable aging report
- Process credit cards sales
- Deposits checks and record cash receipts
- Process voids and refunds on invoices
- Identify and follow up with any collections efforts, and communicate with management of outstanding efforts
- Communicate with management in regard to outstanding accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Receivable Specialist will need -
- Associate's degree required in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 year's experience processing Accounts Receivable
- Comfortable with calling for payment follow-up
- Experience with following up on outstanding invoices
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to interact with personnel at all levels of an organization
- Immediate technology including: MS word and Excel (formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables)
What's on Offer
This position as an Accounts Receivable Specialist is within a highly reputable company with the opportunity to grow within the company. The compensation is a competitive hourly rate with benefits. The location is an easily accessible via 5 different subway lines.