You are here
Accounts Receivable Specialist
USD1 - USD2
Experienced AR Specialist needed for busy Accounting Department
Must have GL, Cash Apps, Billing and Credit/Collections experience
About Our Client
Our client is a large business services company.
- Receive payments and post customer payments system
- Review accounts receivable aging reports and make appropriate collection calls on outstanding receivable balances
- Work closely with Sales/Logistic/After sales Departments ,researching and resolving payment discrepancies.
- Reconcile customer disputes ,short payments and charge back. Prepare and create reports and spreadsheets Respond to and timely resolve customer chargebacks
- Weekly or Monthly reporting to Manager for overdue customers ,follow-up plans
- Assist in monthly closing procedures.
- Daily processing of invoices to customers , statement to customers.
- Assist in monthly closing procedures
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in accounting or finance or a related discipline
- Must have ability to communicate with customers and internal departments quickly and efficiently in a professional manner.
- Must have 2-3 years of Collections experience with retail customers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work cross- functionally especially with sales force.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and large ERP systems.
What's on Offer
competitive hourly rate, great working environment