You are here
Accounts Receivable Supervisor - Apparel & Fashion
Manhattan based Apparel & Fashion company looking for AR Supervisor
Previous A/R experience required, prefer consumer goods background
About Our Client
Internationally recognized and publicly traded Apparel & Fashion company located in Manhattan. Beautiful offices that were recently renovated, and also part of the showroom! One of the few organization posting constant year-over-year growth over the last 10 years.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: driving and tracking performance standards; establishing, maintaining and delivering training programs; developing and reviewing action plans for team; assisting with staffing and hiring needs; effectively communicating with all levels in the organization; ensuring all accounts receivable activity is recorded accurately, clearly and appropriately; auditing departmental practices; working with management to ensure best practices are established and followed by locations; addressing complex customer issues; and ensuring issues are resolved fully and in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
* High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting preferred
* Prior experience leading an accounts receivable team preferred
* Advanced Microsoft program (Excel, Pivot Tables, Word, Outlook (Corporate Email), Internet/Intranet) required.
* Working knowledge of accounting, credit, collections, banking and finance functions required
* Prior experience analyzing financial data required
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus options. Flexible work hours (outside core hours) and vacation and PTO plans. Discounts on company products awarded on a quarterly basis.