You are here
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- High end luxury fashion goods company
- Looking to build out the vibrant New York Office
About Our Client
Based out of Italy, my client is a well-know luxury fashion goods company expanding the New York office.
- Assume responsibility for all daily tasks related to completing the monthly close of accounts receivable in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assist CFO with estimates for monthly AR reserves.
- Place collection calls to customers to ensure receivables remain current.
- Post daily cash receipts.
- Pro-actively contribute towards the continuous improvement of accounting operations and financial reporting processes / systems by suggesting and implementing SOPs.
- Communicate with the CFO on credit and collection issues.
- Complete financial analyses and reports on an as needed basis for the Finance team.
- Provide organizational support to the Finance team by enhancing the flow of communication between Sales and Finance on credit and collection issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience within the branded consumer / packaged goods manufacturing environment a requirement
- Solid leadership ability with the ability to problem solve through unexpected situations
- Ability to suggest and implement best practices, improve processes and drive results
- Experience in implementing financial and operational internal controls
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and thoroughness
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to act with tact, discretion and diplomacy
- Financial systems implementation experience a plus
- A proactive team player who thrives in a goal-oriented, dynamic, ever-changing, fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple priorities and displaying a sense of urgency
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP principles and software. CGS Blue Cherry / Microsoft Dynamics / SL preferred
What's on Offer
- Dentals, Vision, Medical
- 20 Days PTO
- 7 Personal Days