You are here
- Accounts Receivable - Growing Firm
- Part Time - Contract Opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Process credit applications and an approved billing list.
- Apply payments received.
- Invoice clients.
- Identify and resolve any invoice or payment issue.
- Follow up on overdue receivables on a timely basis.
- Collection and courtesy calls when needed.
- Close accounts receivable each period and print month end reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in accounts receivable.
- Tech-savvy; Excel proficient.
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven.
- Professional phone etiquette.
What's on Offer
- Contract, Part Time Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.