You are here
Accounts Receivable/Chargeback Specialist - TEMP-TO-PERM
Great company culture with Breakfast and Lunch included!
About Our Client
The Consumer Goods Company is located in Midtown, New York City.
In this role as the Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for -
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable aging report
- Process credit cards sales
- Deposits checks and record cash receipts
- Process voids and refunds on invoices
- Identify and follow up with any collections efforts, and communicate with management of outstanding efforts
- Communicate with management in regard to outstanding accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Receivable Specialist will need -
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree required in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 year's experience processing Accounts Receivable
- Comfortable with calling for payment follow-up
- Experience with following up on outstanding invoices
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to interact with personnel at all levels of an organization
- Immediate technology including: MS word and Excel (formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables)
What's on Offer
This position as an Accounts Receivable Specialist is within a highly reputable company with the opportunity to grow within the company. The compensation is a competitive hourly rate with benefits. The location is an easily accessible via 5 different subway lines.